Customer Service Representative
Posted on February 08, 2023
About the Customer Service Representative Position
Our customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a connection, providing product/services information and providing guidance to our clients with precision and competence.
You will be responsible for full filing customer orders, prep and preparing items for use. Answer the phone and other assigned task.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Handle high amounts of face to face customers
- Fulfill Phone and Online orders
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive discussion
- Prepare goods for daily use.
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
Customer Service Representative Requirements
- Some proven customer support experience or experience as a customer service representative
- Excellent Interactive and communication skills
- Strong phone skills and active listening capabilities
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively
- High school diploma